A new article, written by Malcolm, can be found in the July 19th issue of Raise the Hammer. The article examines St James's Anglican Church, Paris, Ontario, from its original 1839 building to the changes made by local Brantford architect John Turner in the 1860s to make it more ecclesiologically correct. The article, like Candace and Malcolm's July 11th article John G. Howard's St James's Anglican Church, Dundas, is accessible to amateurs and professionals alike.
It is definitely worth a read for anyone interested in the architecture of southern Ontario!
Read it online here: http://raisethehammer.org/article/1121/st_james%27s_anglican_church_paris
An Unfortunate Change of Plans...
6 years ago