Welcome to the Canadian Architecture blog!

Welcome to the first Canadian Architecture blog brought to you by the Malcolmites! We hope this blog will encourage those interested in Canadian architecture to talk (or more specifically, type) about architecture in Canada.

Featured Building

Featured Building
William Eckhardt House, Unionville, Ontario (1852)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Churching by the Lake

My apologies for the delay in posts, however in an effort to avoid Toronto during the craziness of the G20, I have retreated to the cottage for the week. Yesterday the weather was awesome, so I decided to mutitask - I read Pugin's new bio while floating on an inflatable recliner on the lake, while also sipping wine and getting a tan - I sometimes even amaze myself at my ability to do so many things at once! Today - rain (boo), so I think I will write the history of Anglican architecture in Ontario and work on a co-authored article or two. Tomorrow I'll be off to Madoc for churches; so stay tuned for pics and posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment